So we all know moving requires a copious amount of time, energy, and money. Moreover, you’ll need a professional helping hand who will make your moving journey easier and faster.
Many people, however, believe that why waste time looking for company or two men and a van when you can simply ask your friends to assist you? They believe it is safe to do it themselves because there is no risk of falling victim to a scam and losing a large sum of money.
We all know about the industry stereotypes that turn us off, such as:
- Removalists being late, slow or inefficient
- Overcharging customers with money
- Hidden costs
- Being rude to customers
- Fake or unreliable feedback
- No physical location
Over the past few decades, there has been a huge increase in the dodgy tactics that many removal companies play with their customers, which is why Australians refuse to hire them.
Moving is easy with the help of experts
It is without any doubt that a trustworthy, reliable, and professional removalist can give you peace of mind and a seamless transfer that you never even thought of!
The best moving company will provide you with the best house or furniture moving services, and you don’t have to doubt them for the reasons mentioned above.
There are several factors to take into account when deciding which removalist to hire and what questions to ask. And, believe it or not, choosing a more expensive removalist doesn’t necessarily guarantee that they will be the ideal fit for you and your particular demands.
Although there are many different kinds of removalist services available and a variety of alternatives when it comes to what they can do for you, there are several things you must make sure you get right before hiring their services.
Things to consider before choosing the best moving company
- Types of services: You need to find a company that serves all your needs in the best way possible. Some removalists only offer basic services, while others also provide additional services such as packing, storage etc. Hence, you must hire a removalist after contacting them and communicating your needs so that they know which type of service you require.
- Customer feedback and reviews: Once you’ve identified a few companies to research, read online reviews to find out additional information. When people have an extremely excellent or truly negative experience, they tend to leave reviews, and both of things are crucial to know before you employ a moving company. In this way, you can understand if the house removalists in Sydney are the right fit for you or not.
- Pricing and costs: When you call a mover to schedule a reservation, they will quote you a price based on the approximate number of hours and experts you will require. However, keep in mind that this is only a base price and does not account for any additional supplies you might need for packing, potential surcharges for moving bulky or heavy items, or other incidental add-ons. Moving companies cannot offer you a specific estimate over the phone, but they can give you a rough guess. Be careful to enquire as to what constitutes an additional charge, and if the business is hesitant to provide the details, look elsewhere.
- Go for only AFRA- certified: Verify whether the men and a van you are hiring is a recognized members of the Australian Furniture Removers Association (AFRA). The removals sector is governed by AFRA, an established organization that also makes sure its members are operating their businesses according to best practices. If yes, you can be at ease knowing that the company you selected has the knowledge and experience necessary to properly pack and transport your possessions.
- Compare your picks: Once you’ve narrowed down a few companies that seem to be the perfect choice for your house-moving needs, it’s time to make a comparison between them. Visit the websites of each mover and evaluate their offerings. You can also call them and request further information by giving them your phone number. When it comes to selecting the best movers in Sydney, no amount of research is too much. Therefore, be sure to address all your concerns regarding your move with these businesses. You will have two or three moving companies on your final list after completing this step. You can now choose one with ease for your next move.
Moving is stressful enough when there are no experts to assist you. As a result, you must choose the best moving company that meets all your needs by selecting the appropriate company and taking enough time.