Now Relocation is Easy With The Help of Pool Table Removalists in Gold Coast
Do you require your pool table to be moved either locally or interstate? Well, here’s some good news! You’d be happy to know that your pool table is safe!
Mooving Champs has the best pool table removalists in Gold Coast who have developed the art and knowledge of moving billiard and pool tables over many years. Our professional crew can assist you without any hassle whether you need to move your pool table along the East Coast, up or down the Gold Coast, or both.
If you think of asking your friends or relatives to help you with the pool table relocation, it will not be your best decision. Since these people lack the knowledge and skills to move a table, it can cause injury or damage, resulting in a lot of money.
So why cause stress when you can hire our movers and engage with their professional pool table removal services?
Ready To Move Your Pool Table? Contact Us!
Since we’ve been moving household furniture, including pool tables, for many years, you’re in good hands. We are members of the Australian Furniture Removers Association (AFRA) and take each relocation seriously. We also put a lot of effort into everything we do, whether it’s moving your furniture or storing it safely in our warehouse.
You can have peace of mind knowing that our experienced team of the top local removalists on the Gold Coast will provide you with a great, cost-effective service. Our skilled movers can oversee your relocation at every stage and ensure nothing happens during transit.
We can also assist you with packing and unpacking your pool table so that you do not have to bear the burden alone. Good-quality packing materials will ensure this fragile item remains safe during transportation.
Our pool table removal service is available throughout the Gold Coast, and we can transport you to and from the Gold Coast to locations as far away as Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, and northern New South Wales. We can also set up safe, secure, and reasonably priced storage if required for the time between packing, collection, and delivery.
Why Choose Our Pool Table Removalists In Gold Coast?
If you know you do not have the right knowledge and skills to move your pool table, and you could end up damaging it, we advise you to leave it with us. Since pool tables are expensive, you wouldn’t want to break the bank to cover losses and damages. We have gathered some reasons that will prove that hiring experts is always the best idea.
- Knowledgeable And Skilled: Our pool table movers possess a wealth of knowledge and are fully qualified to handle our clients’ removal requirements. You can rely on our service delivery since we will handle everything.
- Modern Equipments: To safely load your heavy pool table into the vehicle and move it from your old location to the new one, our skilled pool table removalists in Gold Coast exclusively utilise high-quality modern vans, trucks, and equipment.
- Comes With Insurance: Moving a pool table by oneself might be dangerous due to its weight and size. You may end up paying out of your pocket if an accident occurs. On the other hand, a specialised pool moving company has staff and insurance. You won’t be held responsible if something goes wrong since your pool table is in capable hands.
- Handles The Complete Moving Process: A billiard table must be moved in several steps, each with care and accuracy. These procedures include disassembling the table, transferring it to the truck, loading it, and then putting it back together. Even if there is a minor error or irresponsibility, the whole process has to start from scratch, which would be time-consuming and energy intensive. Pool movers streamline the procedure by taking care of everything themselves. They patiently remove the table for you, transport it without mishap in the truck, and then painstakingly reconstruct it in its new location.
- Saves You Money: You might think hiring people to move your pool table can result in a lot of money. But it is a better idea than doing it all by yourself. They can help you avoid damaging your property or the table, which would cost even more to fix. Furthermore, you won’t even have to buy special tools or equipment, saving you money again.
Faqs On Pool Table Services In Gold Coast
1. When should I book you?
Since we are professional pool table movers who have worked in the industry for many years, we understand that there can be times when you need our services. This is why our pool table trucks and removalists are always available. We may schedule your appointment for the same day if we are nearby or working when you are. We are committed to quickly providing our valued clients with the best possible service.
2. How many movers will come to pick up and relocate my pool table?
Your pool table’s size, the distance to be travelled, and the amount of work involved will all affect how many men are needed to move it a long distance. To determine precisely how many workers will be needed for your pool table’s safe and efficient relocation, our surveyor will visit your home before the transfer.
3. How much do you charge for your moving services?
The weight and quantity of the objects, as well as the distance travelled will determine the moving costs. Before you book your relocation, we will provide you with a free estimate based on these factors. Afterwards, our team member will visit your house to assess the exact cost of the moving process. But only on the moving day will you be able to get the exact price. We also ensure that there won’t be any hidden costs that will break any trust between both parties.
4. Should I consider the lowest estimate?
Well, it entirely depends on you. But as your well-wishers, we will advise you to check and compare the prices before making your final decision. It is not necessary that a company offering you high prices is always good, and a mover offering you the lowest prices is always bad. However, you should seek other factors too and then finalise your decision. According to experts, it is recommended to steer clear of extremely low priced services.
5. Can I reschedule the move if I am busy?
The relocation or removalist service can be cancelled. Each moving business has a unique cancellation procedure. Normally, you must give at least 48 to 72 hours notice before cancelling the transfer. It is advised that you contact the moving company to learn the precise details of the cancellation policy.